Friday, June 29, 2012

Some ramblings

  I wasn't quite sure how to title this post so the one I picked seemed appropiate. I have a few things I want to talk about. Well first thing first we are going to talk about the wonderful Bella. I can't believe that on Monday I will have a 8 month old. She is growing up so fast. It still feels like we just brought her home. She is now scooting herself around. She loves to scoot backwards. That she can thank her mommy for. I also scooted and crawled backwards lol. She is becoming very moblie even though she isn't fully crawling yet. If she isn't scooting to where she wants to go she can roll herself to were she wants. One day had her sitting in the middle of her blanket and I quickly went and brushed my teeth and she layed herself down and rolled over to our tv stand and opened the door. I was so shocked. So the hubby and I are going to be buying some child proofing locks and doing that this week. I'm so proud of her. She is such an independent girl but she also loves time with her mommy and daddy. I also think she will be getting her two bottom teeth very soon. I see the top of then just under the skin. I am going to try to do a 8 month post for Bella. I have always wanted to do it and I haven't found the time. Also Bella has finally started to like my husband's brother again. She loved him when she was a tiny baby but at about 3 months old she became scared of him. If he even looked like he was going to pick her up she would cry. Then she didn't want any men around even  her daddy for awhile till I calmed her down. Her uncle never gave up though. He would try everytime he saw her to pick her up and finally last week she let him. He was so happy. Now she smiles at him, will play with him and even let him hold her. He has a special place in his heart for her. We also started stage two on baby food last week and she did amazing. This kid so far will eat anything. I have yet to find a food that she doesn't like. She doesn't care much for cereal but she still will eat it.

   Well the last couple of days have been very hot here in Wisconsin. Yesterday we made it into the 100s and the day before we were in the upper 90s. We have a/c thank goodness but it is only in our living room and with keeping the cats out of the bedrooms it can get very hot in there. So we decided as a family we would sleep in the living room for the next two days. I thought that this would be a great idea but just felt bad for my husband as he would have to sleep on the floor. Bella had other ideas though. She hated her pack and play. She would sleep for an hour or 45 minutes but that was it. By 1:30am we decided that maybe we would try letting her sleep in her crib with a fan blowing in her room. Thank goodness it worked. It wasn't too hot or too cold and she slept the rest of the night. I felt bad for my husband as he still had to wake up at 4:30 and then work in a hot factory. He took it like a champ and didn't even complain and then Bella decided that day she wouldn't nap for him either poor thing. Also last night she did great as well.

   This weekend I am off of work. We are going to my parents for the weekend. It is always fun there. My mom plans on going to summerfest and seeing Lady attenbellum. I know she will have so much fun. She plans on playing with Bella as much as she can before she leaves. My husband and I are going to cook for my dad and then have a campfire. Bella will get to join us for some of the campfire till it is her bedtime. My dad goes to sleep around the same time so that will give us some time to be alone. We plan on going back out by the campfire and roast marshmallows. I love it because my parents live in the country and you can just stare at the stars for hours. We plan on laying out a blanket and looking at some constallations. It is going to be so great because it has been awhile since we had time alone just to spend time together. Its like our own special date night. I also know that with it being hot again this weekend we will be going in the pool. Bella loves the water and so do I.

  Well that is all I have to talk about today. Till I write again have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment