Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bella update and more

   well here I am again updating. I'm proud that I am getting some time to blog. Bella has started to scoot herself backwards. She has also became a rolling champ. She will roll back and forth till she gets where she wants to get. It is the cutest thing ever. She has also started to try to pull herself up. She normally uses me or my husband to do that. One day when I had her sitting up in her crib she used the bars of her crib and almost got herself up. I'm so proud of her, but I don't think I'm ready for her to be mobile. I know she will be all over exploring all the new things. I also think our cats will be in for a rude awaking. They can run away right now but won't be able to for long lol. Bella also said mama for the first time. She says it from time to time but is still trying to get it down pat. I was so happy I picked her up and started to cry and tell how proud I was. She was so happy with all the excitement she just smiled. It is so special to hear your child call you. She loves giving hugs and now has been giving kisses more regularly.

   She loves my parents pool so my friend and her kids and I went to the beach on Wednesday. It was really hot here in Wisconsin that day but it was comfortable by the lake. At first Bella wasn't too sure about the sand but would touch it from time to time. We then went and sat down by the water. She liked the wet sand a lot better. The water was soo cold though so I didn't take her in. When the water first touched her feet she cried. I felt so bad for her but then she liked it after that. She had a lot of fun watching all the people going in and out of the water. When I took her back to the towel on the beach she decided that she hated the sand. She was a lot better once I sat down with her. We played a little bit longer and then went home to play with daddy who had came home from work.

  Today she is going to a picnic with her granny. I am going to put her in a cute little dress and her pink bow. I wish I could go but I have to work. I know it will be nice to just have granny time though. I worked on her baby book some more today and that was so fun to think back on all the things she has already accomplished. I think that is all I can write today. I also hope to write soon and figure out how to put pictures up here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment