Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bella and more

Well it has been awhile since I last wrote but I am getting better cause I'm still within the same month. Last night was the first time we put Isabella in her crib. I know it should of probably been done months ago but I just couldn't let my baby girl go. I was an emotional wreck to say the least. I cried at least 3 times at work before I came home. Also cried two times on the way home. I held her a little tighter before I laid her down. I have to say she did great!!! She woke up once and that has been good for her. I also have to say I did pretty good. I only checked on her twice threw the night and only woke up maybe three times to listen to the monitor to make sure that she was ok. She did give me one scare though. I went in to check on her and she was facing the opposite way that I had laid her down. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how she managed that one lol. I think I have a restless sleeper on my hands lol. I think I totally made it out to be worse than it was going to be. We as mothers always want what is best for our children. I just wanted to protect her but I also knew she need to gain her own independence. I think it made me realize just how fast my little girl is growing up. My mom also had to put one of our dogs down this weekend. It was so hard because this dog was like everyone's dog. He was special to everyone he met. I know he is smiling down on us. If you are reading this if you could say a prayer for my parents and us we would all really appreciate it. Bella has found out also this weekend that water makes noise and she loves to splash. I think I might have a  water baby on my hands and I love it. She is now starting to sit up on her own. She is a little wobble yet but I know soon she will be a champ at it. Well my little one is up from her nap so I have to go but I hope to write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting and following! I'll add you to my reader although, as a fellow mom, I'm not sure I'll be able to comment much. :)

    ReplyDelete