Friday, April 13, 2012

Houses

Well my husband and I have been thinking about it for awhile about looking into buying a house. We would always look around see what there was out there and get really excited but that was as far as we would go. I'm so excited to say that we are starting to finally take steps towards getting a house. We are in the process of getting pre-approved for a loan and I'm so excited. It is going to be so nice to have our own home to call home. I can't wait to have a place Bella can go outside and play in a yard no matter how big or small it might be. That is for sure one of the inconvenience of living in an apartment. Also I like the fact that if I want to vacuum when I get off work I can. Our apartment has quiet time and with me working second that is just not an option. I have two heavy sleepers which is nice when you feel like cleaning late at night lol. Bella is continuing on trying to rollover from her back to belly and is half way there. She is starting to enjoy tummy time more but still isn't a huge fan. Well that is all I have to write for today. Will write soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment